Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole Recipe
This recipe makes two cheesy, delicious casseroles. Have one tonight and put the other on ice for a future busy weeknight. It's like having money in the bank when things get hectic! —Kari Adams, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (28 ounces each) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, water and pepper until blended. Stir in potatoes, cheese and ham.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 3. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake casseroles as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
1-1/3 cups equals 474 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,555 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC