Ham & Cheese Pot Pie Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 47 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 ham steak (6 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets, thawed, drained
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1. HEAT oven to 400° F.
- 2. COMBINE first 5 ingredients. Microwave cream cheese spread in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until completely melted, stirring every 15 sec. Add to ham mixture; mix well. Spoon into 4 (8-oz.) ramekins.
- 3. UNROLL pie crust on lightly floured surface; roll to 12-inch circle. Cut into 4 rounds with 5-inch cookie cutter. Cut leaves from about 1/4 of the trimmings with small cookie cutter or sharp knife; discard remaining trimmings.
- 4. BEAT egg and water with fork until blended; brush onto top edges of ramekins. Top with pastry rounds; press gently onto top edges of ramekins to seal. Top with leaf cutouts; brush lightly with egg wash. Discard any remaining egg wash. Place ramekins on baking sheet. Cut slits in crusts to vent.
- 5. BAKE 30 to 32 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 400 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,180 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC