“I remember having these yummy snacks as a child. They're fast and perfect as appetizers, a quick supper or even a snack!” Kimberly Leman - Fairbury, Illinois
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p28
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review