- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p28
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2014
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2010
"My kids really like these, thought they were a little greasy but the kids did love em'."
Reviewed May. 10, 2009
"So simple and so tasty. Kids and adults love them!"