Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 155 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks
"So simple and so tasty. Kids and adults love them!"