Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks
“I remember having these yummy snacks as a child. They're fast and perfect as appetizers, a quick supper or even a snack!” Kimberly Leman - Fairbury, Illinois
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over
- bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned
- and bubbly. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pizza equals 155 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now