Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks Recipe
“I remember having these yummy snacks as a child. They're fast and perfect as appetizers, a quick supper or even a snack!” Kimberly Leman - Fairbury, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 pizza equals 155 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC