“I remember having these yummy snacks as a child. They're fast and perfect as appetizers, a quick supper or even a snack!” Kimberly Leman - Fairbury, Illinois
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p28
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2014
Reviewed May. 10, 2009
"So simple and so tasty. Kids and adults love them!"