Ham & Cheese Egg Bake Recipe
This delectable dish could easily be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. So simple to prepare, yet so comforting and delicious.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs on medium-high speed for 2 minutes or until lemon-colored. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to eggs and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 24-28 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 457 calories, 34 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 278 mg cholesterol, 872 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC