- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked egg noodles
- 3 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ham, soup, beans and milk. Drain pasta; pour over ham mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- Drizzle each with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (8 servings each).
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Casseroles
Sort By :
"I made this recipe as directed and found it lacking in flavor. I would highly recommend adding some seasoning/ more veges to this base."
"Delicious! My husband's not very fond of green beans so I used frozen mixed vegetables instead. Worked well."