Ham & Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 2. In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
1-3/4 cups equals 452 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 1,135 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.