- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside.
- In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Pasta
Sort By :
"My picky eaters loved this! I would have maybe liked a little more sauce. But it was really good!"
"I'm thinking that cubed chicken breasts (same weight) would also work for this; less saltiness from ham."
"Really tasty and easy to make. Will definitely be making this again!"
"Just made tonight. Quick and easy. Good way to use left over ham. Lacked a little flavor, needs something to add zip. Would also maybe double sauce."
"This was so yummy! Everyone loved it. Great taste and was so easy to make. The sauce was just right!"