- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside.
- In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Pasta
"I made this with Philly Garden Vegetable spreadable cream cheese and fresh broccoli because that's what I had on hand. I added 4 oz. of plain cream cheese and a cup of carrots based on other reviews. This is a good recipe and it was great as leftovers the next night. I will be making this again soon."
"My picky eaters loved this! I would have maybe liked a little more sauce. But it was really good!"
"I'm thinking that cubed chicken breasts (same weight) would also work for this; less saltiness from ham."
"Really tasty and easy to make. Will definitely be making this again!"
"Just made tonight. Quick and easy. Good way to use left over ham. Lacked a little flavor, needs something to add zip. Would also maybe double sauce."
"This was so yummy! Everyone loved it. Great taste and was so easy to make. The sauce was just right!"
"Quick, easy recipe to make. Great way to use up leftover ham."
"Fast and easy and kids loved it. I used broccoli and carrots, added some garlic and dried onion. Much more flavorful. This is a recipe you can play with and make your own."
"This was great my whole family enjoyed it. Especially me since I do all the cooking and this was so quick and easy to put together. This will be a regular. I did use while wheat macaroni noodles instead of the bow tie pasta to make it a little healthy."
"Just made this tonight. All of my picky eaters even ate it and had seconds! I doubled the broccoli as that is one of the few veggies that my 3 kid will eat. I would maybe make more sauce next time, but it is definitely a keeper!"