With just five ingredients, this cheesy frittata is a breeze to make. It’s sure to become a new family favorite. —Annie Rundle, Muskego, Wisconsin
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- Preheat broiler. In a bowl, whisk eggs, pepper and salt. Stir in 1 cup cheese and ham.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli; cook and stir until tender. Reduce heat to low; pour in egg mixture. Cook, covered, 4-6 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Broccoli Frittata in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p12
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review