Ham & Broccoli Frittata
With just five ingredients, this cheesy frittata is a breeze to make. It’s sure to become a new family favorite. —Annie Rundle, Muskego, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- Preheat broiler. In a bowl, whisk eggs, pepper and salt. Stir in 1
- cup cheese and ham.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add
- broccoli; cook and stir until tender. Reduce heat to low; pour in
- egg mixture. Cook, covered, 4-6 minutes or until nearly set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 321 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 374 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.