Ham & Broccoli Frittata Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1. Preheat broiler. In a bowl, whisk eggs, pepper and salt. Stir in 1 cup cheese and ham.
- 2. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli; cook and stir until tender. Reduce heat to low; pour in egg mixture. Cook, covered, 4-6 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wedge: 321 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 374mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Frittata
"We thought it was really really good. Going to try mushrooms next time."
"This looks great - need to try it soon!"
"wonderful--full of flavor and I don't care for eggs--ah but this is great"
"Ended up making scrambled eggs with it because for some reason wasn't cooking right but it was delicious"
"I think asparagus would be a great substitute for the broccoli."
"Very tasty and easy. I tweeked the recipe with 1/2 cupe diced onion and when I make it again, I'm going to coat the bottom of the pan with non-stick cooking spray to avoid the cheese sticking to the bottom on my stainless steel pan while cooking. This will be a family staple!"
"Yummy and easy! Gotta love it! :)"
"This was very good... I substituted cheddar since my girls aren't too fond of swiss, and used frozen cut broccoli which sped up the prep even more. A nice homey, hearty dish!"
"Very yummy and great for someone on a low carb diet. The only change I would make would be to add another tablespoon of butter to saute the broccoli in. One tablespoon wasn't enough to keep the broccoli from browning too much before cooking through."