Ham & Broccoli Frittata
At under $4 for the entire dish, this is one cheesy entree that's bound to become a regular in your monthly meal plans. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, 1 cup cheese, ham and pepper; set
- aside. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute broccoli in butter until
- tender. Reduce heat; add egg mixture. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes
- or until nearly set.
- Uncover skillet; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from
- the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand
- for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 321 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 374 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.