- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- Preheat broiler. In a bowl, whisk eggs, pepper and salt. Stir in 1 cup cheese and ham.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli; cook and stir until tender. Reduce heat to low; pour in egg mixture. Cook, covered, 4-6 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Frittata
Sort By :
We thought it was really really good. Going to try mushrooms next time.
This looks great - need to try it soon!
wonderful--full of flavor and I don't care for eggs--ah but this is great
Ended up making scrambled eggs with it because for some reason wasn't cooking right but it was delicious
I think asparagus would be a great substitute for the broccoli.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >