Ham & Broccoli Frittata Recipe
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, 1 cup cheese, ham and pepper; set aside. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute broccoli in butter until tender. Reduce heat; add egg mixture. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until nearly set.
- Uncover skillet; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Frittata(9)
Sort By :
We thought it was really really good. Going to try mushrooms next time.
This looks great - need to try it soon!
wonderful--full of flavor and I don't care for eggs--ah but this is great
Ended up making scrambled eggs with it because for some reason wasn't cooking right but it was delicious
I think asparagus would be a great substitute for the broccoli.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >