- asparagus in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in flour until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in sour cream,
- lemon juice and pepper sauce.
- Spoon into center of puff pancake. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into
- wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 309 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 783 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.