Halloween Vegetable Dip Recipe
Even your veggies can wear costumes this Halloween. How? By Donning the dip Evelyn Pederson of West Concord, Minnesota shares here! "It has a bright orange color, just like a jack-o'-lantern," she notes. "Plus, I get lots of compliments on its taste."—Evelyn Pederson, West Concord, Minnesota
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- 1. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise and salad dressing with a wire whisk. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and celery salt. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Halloween Vegetable Dip
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2011
"This was very good. I put it in the Yummy Mummy with Vegetable Dip (also on TOH.com)"
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2010
"Served this at a fall party & it was a big hit! We didn't have celery salt home so I just used regular salt.~ Theresa"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC