Halloween Vegetable Dip
Even your veggies can wear costumes this Halloween. How? By Donning the dip Evelyn Pederson of West Concord, Minnesota shares here! "It has a bright orange color, just like a jack-o'-lantern," she notes. "Plus, I get lots of compliments on its taste."Evelyn Pederson, West Concord, Minnesota
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- In a bowl, blend mayonnaise and salad dressing with a wire whisk.
- Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and celery salt. Cover and chill
- for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.