Halloween Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- 1. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise and salad dressing with a wire whisk. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and celery salt. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Halloween Vegetable Dip
"This was very good. I put it in the Yummy Mummy with Vegetable Dip (also on TOH.com)"
"Served this at a fall party & it was a big hit! We didn't have celery salt home so I just used regular salt.~ Theresa"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.