Even your veggies can wear costumes this Halloween. How? By Donning the dip Evelyn Pederson of West Concord, Minnesota shares here! "It has a bright orange color, just like a jack-o'-lantern," she notes. "Plus, I get lots of compliments on its taste."—Evelyn Pederson, West Concord, Minnesota
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- In a bowl, blend mayonnaise and salad dressing with a wire whisk. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and celery salt. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Halloween Vegetable Dip in Country Woman September/October 1995, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Halloween Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review