My bright orange sipper fits right in with October fun. To serve it in a festive way, I often put the punch bowl inside a hollowed-out-pumpkin. —Sue Thomas, Casa Grande, Arizona
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool; transfer to a large pitcher or container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl; add ginger ale and mix well. Top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Halloween Punch in Country Woman September/October 2000, p25
Reviews for Halloween Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review