Halloween Pretzel Treats Recipe
Sweet and salty snack sticks: What's not to love? An added bonus—these treats can easily be customized for any holiday. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- 1 cup orange candy coating disks
- Yellow, orange and brown jimmies
- 1. In a microwave, melt baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into chocolate allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating disks; stir until smooth. Dip pretzel tips into coating allowing excess to drip off; sprinkle with jimmies. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 dipped pretzel equals 143 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Halloween Pretzel Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC