VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- 1 cup orange candy coating disks
- Yellow, orange and brown jimmies
- In a microwave, melt baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into chocolate allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating disks; stir until smooth. Dip pretzel tips into coating allowing excess to drip off; sprinkle with jimmies. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Halloween Pretzel Treats in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p15
Reviews forHalloween Pretzel Treats
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review