- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- 1 cup orange candy coating disks
- Yellow, orange and brown jimmies
- In a microwave, melt baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into chocolate allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating disks; stir until smooth. Dip pretzel tips into coating allowing excess to drip off; sprinkle with jimmies. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Halloween Pretzel Treats in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p15
Reviews for Halloween Pretzel Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >