"I like to perk up Halloween -- or any occasion -- by having the grandkids make these special pizzas," relates Flo Burtnett of Gage, Oklahoma.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- Place pizza on a 12-in. pizza pan. Arrange olives in a circle around
- edge of pizza. Cut a nose, eyes and mouth from red pepper. Cut a
- stem and eyebrows from green pepper. Make a jack-o'-lantern face on
- pizza. Bake according to package directions. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 221 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now