- 1 package (11 ounces) pretzels
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature peanut butter filled butter-flavored crackers
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (10 ounces) M&M's
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, crackers and peanuts. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and baking soda (mixture will foam). Pour over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes. Break apart while warm. Toss with M&M's and candy corn. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
Reviews for Halloween Party Mix(7)
Sort By :
I added approximately 5 cups of Chex cereal to the mix and didn't change any of the other amounts and it was great.
This snack mix is amazing...absolutely delicious and addicting! I have made this many, many times. For other occasions (such as a baby shower or Christmas), I omitted the candy corn and substituted seasonal M&Ms - such as pastel colors or red & green.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >