Halloween Gelatin Cutouts Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) grape gelatin
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in 2-1/2 cups boiling water. In another bowl, dissolve grape gelatin in remaining boiling water; set both aside for 30 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes until smooth, about 1 minute. Quickly pour half of the pudding into each bowl of gelatin; whisk until well blended. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes coated with cooking spray. Chill for 3 hours or until set. Cut with 2-in. Halloween cookie cutters. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 27 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Halloween Gelatin Cutouts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC