Halloween Gelatin Cutouts
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
48 ServingsPrep: 1 hour + chilling
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) grape gelatin
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in 2-1/2 cups boiling water.
- In another bowl, dissolve grape gelatin in remaining boiling water;
- set both aside for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes until smooth, about 1
- minute. Quickly pour half of the pudding into each bowl of gelatin;
- whisk until well blended. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes coated
- with cooking spray. Chill for 3 hours or until set. Cut with 2-in.
- Halloween cookie cutters. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 27 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.