- 4 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) grape gelatin
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in 2-1/2 cups boiling water. In another bowl, dissolve grape gelatin in remaining boiling water; set both aside for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes until smooth, about 1 minute. Quickly pour half of the pudding into each bowl of gelatin; whisk until well blended. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes coated with cooking spray. Chill for 3 hours or until set. Cut with 2-in. Halloween cookie cutters. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Halloween Gelatin Cutouts
Sort By :
I loved the touch of creaminess from the pudding and milk. They were super easy to cut out with tiny cutters and remove from the tray. I used a paper tray with no nonstick spray. I will definitely be making different colors and shapes with my son for other holidays.
Visually these worked great and were easy to make but the vanilla pudding tasted so weird with the Jello, no one enjoyed the flavour unfortunately.
I love the pumpkin shapes!
I made these last year for our annual pumpkin craving party. All the kids loved them. They were even gone before all the other goodies. These are very easy to make. Will do it probably every year for my nieces and nephews!