—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) grape gelatin
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in 2-1/2 cups boiling water. In another bowl, dissolve grape gelatin in remaining boiling water; set both aside for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes until smooth, about 1 minute. Quickly pour half of the pudding into each bowl of gelatin; whisk until well blended. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes coated with cooking spray. Chill for 3 hours or until set. Cut with 2-in. Halloween cookie cutters. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Halloween Gelatin Cutouts in Taste of Home Halloween Party Food 2007, p17
Reviews for Halloween Gelatin Cutouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review