Halloween Cheesecake Pops
The possibilities are endless with these cute pops. Customize them for any occasion by using different toppings. —Evelyn Moore, Elk Grove, California
45 ServingsPrep: 2 hours + freezing
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 45 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 1 package (12 ounces) each orange, vibrant green and white Wilton candy melts
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, Nerds candies and caramel ice cream topping
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with parchment paper; coat
- paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- sour cream and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and let stand for 30 minutes. Place cracker
- crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of