- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 45 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 1 package (12 ounces) each orange, vibrant green and white Wilton candy melts
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, Nerds candies and caramel ice cream topping
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with parchment paper; coat paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and let stand for 30 minutes. Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake; roll each in cracker crumbs and insert a lollipop stick. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- In separate bowls, heat candy melts in the microwave until melted; stir until smooth. Dip cheesecake pops in coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with toppings of your choice or drizzle with candy coating. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand; let stand until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 45 cheesecake pops.
Originally published as Cheesecake Spookipops in Ultimate Halloween 2012 2012, p25
Reviews for Halloween Cheesecake Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2013
"Agree with previous post. Not easy to roll and they did fall off the sticks."
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2013
"These were very tasty but where a pain to roll. They also fell off the sticks."