Halloween Cat Cookies Recipe
Trick-or-treaters of all ages will gobble up these adorable cookies. The tasty treats can be served as a swift after-school snack, an appealing addition to a fall bake sale, or a quick contribution to a classroom celebration or ghoulish get-together.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 54 pieces candy corn
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into 1-3/8-inch pieces
- 9 thin chocolate wafer (2-1/4 inch diameter), quartered
- 1. Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool on a wire racks.
- 2. Cut off yellow tips from 18 pieces of candy corn (discard orange and white portion or save for another use). Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- 3. Immediately decorate with two whole candy corns for eyes, a yellow candy corn tip for nose, six licorice pieces for whiskers and two wafer quarters for ears. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Halloween Cat Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC