- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 54 pieces candy corn
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into 1-3/8-inch pieces
- 9 thin chocolate wafer (2-1/4 inch diameter), quartered
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool on a wire racks.
- Cut off yellow tips from 18 pieces of candy corn (discard orange and white portion or save for another use). Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- Immediately decorate with two whole candy corns for eyes, a yellow candy corn tip for nose, six licorice pieces for whiskers and two wafer quarters for ears. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Halloween Cat Cookies
Sort By :
"I made it with peanut butter cookies to help cut the sweet of the choc frosting. I also put them on a stick to help with the mess. Couldnt find the choc wafer cookies so I had to use choc covered shortbread cookies (100 calorie packs) but they still turned out GREAT! I made them for my daughters preschool class and they were a big hit!!"
"I got a lot of compliments on how these looked! I think they were actually too sweet for the children, maybe not. One suggestion, do not under-bake cookies, this makes them too floppy and can break."