Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
My kids and I wanted to make a treat using the beautiful colors of fall and some candy that's special for Halloween. Let the kids customize by using their favorite candies and cookies.—Peggie Brott, Carthage, New York
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 3/4 cup candy corn
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; press into candy coating. Let stand about 1 hour.
- 2. Break or cut bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-3/4 pounds.
1 ounce equals 152 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Halloween Candy Bark
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC