Halloween Candy Bark
My kids and I wanted to make a treat using the beautiful colors of fall and some candy that's special for Halloween. Let the kids customize by using their favorite candies and cookies.—Peggie Brott, Carthage, New York
44 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 3/4 cup candy corn
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In
- a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Spread into
- prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; press into candy
- coating. Let stand about 1 hour.
- Break or cut bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- 2-3/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ounce equals 152 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.