Halloween Black Cat Cookies Recipe
I show my students how to make these cookies every Halloween. They usually want to eat them all on the spot! —Tricia Bibb, Hartselle, Alabama
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch YIELD:30 servings
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 90 M&M's minis (about 2 tablespoons)
- 60 pieces black licorice (3/4 inch)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, eggs and water until blended. Gradually beat in cake mix.
- 2. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Pinch top of cookie to form ears.
- 3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from oven; immediately press on M&M's for eyes and noses. Insert licorice for whiskers. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC