- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork,
- basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Serve with peach salsa.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutrition Facts 1 halibut steak with 1/2 cup salsa equals 269 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.