- Flake fish with two forks; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the
- hot enchilada sauce, green enchilada sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise,
- chilies, onion mixture and fish. Spread 1/2 cup mild enchilada sauce
- into each of two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle each
- with 1 cup cheese.
- Place a heaping 1/3 cup halibut mixture down the center of each
- tortilla. Roll up each and place seam side down over cheese. Pour
- remaining sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with the green
- onions, olives and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas equals 658 calories, 40 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,552 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.