Recipe provided by Smucker's®
6 ServingsReady In Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 cup taco sauce, (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green olives
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced jalapenos
- 2 tbsps. chili powder
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Saute beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally until browned.
- Stir in marmalade, taco sauce, olives, jalapenos and chili powder.
- Mix well.
- Stir in cheese; heat on medium low to melt. Keep warm to serve as dip
- or on top of chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.