- 4 haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Serve over fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Haddock with Lime-Cilantro Butter
Sort By :
"This was delicious!! Even as leftovers!!! I am not a huge fan of fish, but I know it is good for me, so I do cook it once a week or so... This was the best tasting fish I have ever made! Both my husband and I were impressed :) Thank you!!"
"This was so simple, but so flavorful! My son put the butter on his green beans too...delicious!"