In Louisiana the good times roll when we broil fish and serve it with lots of lime juice, cilantro and butter. —Darlene Morris, Franklinton, LA
- 4 haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Serve over fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Haddock with Lime-Cilantro Butter in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Haddock with Lime-Cilantro Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review