- are tender.
- Add the haddock, dill, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cook for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine flour and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into
- chowder. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Add cream; heat through (do not boil). Discard spice bag.
- Stir in bacon. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 475 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 1,394 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.