- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook lamb, onion and Greek
- seasoning until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Arrange salad mix on a large serving platter; top with tomatoes,
- cheese, olives and lamb. Spoon dressing over salad. Serve
- immediately with toasted pita wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 241 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 785 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.