Gummy Worm Punch Recipe
We thought this punch would be such fun for Halloween that we garnished it with a chilling gummy-worm ice ring! To prepare it for weddings, graduations and anniversaries, simply eliminate the gummy worms. —Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 20 gummy worms
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the apple juice, orange juice and lemonade concentrate. Pour water and 1 cup juice mixture into a 5-cup ring mold; add gummy worms. Freeze until solid. Meanwhile, refrigerate juice mixture until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, add soda to juice mixture. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a damp hot dishcloth; invert onto a baking sheet. Place worm side up in punch bowl. Yield: 3 quarts.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC