Gummy Worm Punch Recipe
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 20 gummy worms
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the apple juice, orange juice and lemonade concentrate. Pour water and 1 cup juice mixture into a 5-cup ring mold; add gummy worms. Freeze until solid. Meanwhile, refrigerate juice mixture until chilled.
- Just before serving, add soda to juice mixture. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a damp hot dishcloth; invert onto a baking sheet. Place worm side up in punch bowl. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Gummy Worm Punch(4)
Sort By :
I make this every Halloween complete with floating eyeballs and dry ice smoke. It is always gone by the end of the party.
For some reason, I couldn't find regular gummy worms. What I did find were sour gummy worms with a light sugar coating. The sugar dissolved with the ring and the little girls loved the "slimy worms" at the bottom of their glasses.
This was a hit at my daughter's 1st birthday party which was a ladybug theme! It was very nice for something different and was enjoyed by adults and children alike! I do remember it being pretty sweet but we made far too much for the number of people that came (tripled recipe I think) hee hee! I'd make it again for the novelty and fun!
I made this punch for my daughters 3rd birthday as she wanted a Ladybug party. I got all my ideas for food off this site. We have done many different punches before but tried this one and it was wonderful! The punch wasn't sickly sweet like many others and it had a little bit of sour to it. The kids really enjoyed the gummies in their punch. We will make this punch again for other occasions without the gummies. Thank you for the great recipe!