- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups chopped gumdrops
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the candy coating, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until candy coating is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and gumdrops.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from the pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 3 pounds.
Reviews for Gumdrop Fudge
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy. Looks very pretty on a plate of goodies!"
"Yum!! I used fruit slice candies and it came out great!"
"This was one of the easiest and most delicious candy recipes I have ever tried. I took some to work and some to my family's Christmas gathering and everyone wanted the recipe! I used 2 bags of vanilla chips instead of the candy coating, which worked out just fine. I will definitely make this recipe again!"
"What a joke!! Not even fudge!! Would not set up at all even in the freezer!!"
"Puckettmomof4, could you have used evaporated milk instead of condensed? just a thought."