- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Let stand for
- 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Layer with
- strawberry mixture, half of the pudding, remaining cake cubes,
- blueberry mixture and remaining pudding. Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 180 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fruit.