Guacamole Turkey BLT's
Look for guacamole in the produce section of your local supermarket. Guacamole dip, found in the dairy section, can be substituted, but it has a thinner consistency.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 12 slices tomato
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- Heat bacon according to package directions. Spread 1 tablespoon of
- guacamole over six pieces of toast. Layer with lettuce, tomato,
- bacon and turkey. Spread remaining guacamole over remaining toast;
- place over turkey. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 333 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 1,511 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 22 g protein.