Guacamole Stuffed Eggs
Looking for a quick and easy way to wish guests "Feliz Navidad?" Try my flavorful south-of-the-border variation on deviled eggs. Guests say they're heavenly.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup guacamole dip
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Paprika, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Stir in the guacamole, lime
- juice, cilantro and salt if desired. Spoon or pipe into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 1 dozen.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.