Guacamole Stuffed Eggs Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy way to wish guests "Feliz Navidad?" Try my flavorful south-of-the-border variation on deviled eggs. Guests say they're heavenly.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup guacamole dip
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Paprika, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Stir in the guacamole, lime juice, cilantro and salt if desired. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Guacamole Stuffed Eggs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p23
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Guacamole Stuffed Eggs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >