- tomatoes, sour cream, cream, mayonnaise and onion.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1
- minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Stir
- into avocado mixture. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking
- spray; sprinkle with cilantro. Chill until set.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients; chill. To serve, unmold mousse
- onto a platter; serve with the salsa. Yield: 18-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 132 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.