- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce or salsa
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocado until smooth. Stir in yogurt, picante sauce, onion, salt and hot pepper sauce if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2 servings (3/4 cup).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Guacamole Dip
Sort By :
"I was craving guacamole dip, so I tried this recipe. It was so good I ate it all myself!"
"I WILL MAKE IT THIS WEEKEND, THEN MAKE MY COMMENTS."
"Very nice, added some lime juice for flavour. I chopped the avacado. Janet"
"I used the basic recipe with some changes and they were: added fresh cilantro, 1/2 lime, sour cream instead of yogurt because I did't have any, few more drops of hot sauce and a little more onion and salsa. It came out delicious. Will definitely make it again. I would have given it 5 star if I didn't make any changes."
"This tasted great! I had all the ingredients on hand. I also used a little lemon juice to keep it from turning brown."