Guacamole Chicken Wraps
Seasoned chicken, guacamole and salsa add finger-lickin' Southwest flavor and flair to these zesty wraps from our Quick Cooking Test Kitchen.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Spread guacamole over half of each tortilla. Layer with salsa,
- cheese, chicken and lettuce to within 2 in. of edges. Roll up
- tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was prepared with Louis Rich cooked chicken breast.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 381 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 939 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.