Guacamole Chicken Wraps for Two
Seasoned chicken, guacamole and salsa add finger-lickin' Southwest flavor and flair to these zesty wraps from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 2 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Spread guacamole over half of each tortilla. Layer with salsa,
- cheese, chicken and lettuce to within 2 in. of edges. Roll up
- tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 436 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,124 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now