- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 2 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Spread guacamole over half of each tortilla. Layer with salsa, cheese, chicken and lettuce to within 2 in. of edges. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Guacamole Chicken Wraps in Cooking for 2 Newsletter 2009, p6/09
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Guacamole Chicken Wraps for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 3, 2011
This was the BEST recipe I have ever found!! I did ONLY use corn tortillas though, and added diced green chiles, like ortaga. Everyone went wild over them!! YUM!! YUM!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >