Guacamole Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (10 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1-1/3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. Spread 1 tablespoon of guacamole over each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and cheese. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 roll-up equals 523 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 1,428 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.