Guacamole Appetizer Squares Recipe
This cold appetizer pizza has appeared at family functions for many years. I know you'll love it, too.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling YIELD:40 servings
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups guacamole
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Build up edges. Prick dough with a fork; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth.
- 3. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC