Guacamole Appetizer Squares
This cold appetizer pizza has appeared at family functions for many years. I know you'll love it, too.
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups guacamole
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in.
- x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Build up
- edges. Prick dough with a fork; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake
- at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely
- on a wire rack.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a
- slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In a small bowl, beat cream
- cheese and guacamole until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes
- and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 170 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.