- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups guacamole
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Build up edges. Prick dough with a fork; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Guacamole Appetizer Squares
Sort By :
This was good, but I'll add some additional spices next time as the taste was a bit blah.
Like the guacamole cream cheese mixture. Made my own guacamole. Would add chopped onions on top next time. Sprinkled fresh calantro on top for color. Everyone enjoyed.
This was a VERY easy and very tasty appetizer. Truly a hit and we've made it several times.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Guacamole Dip >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- July 4th Appetizers >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Appetizers >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Appetizers >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >