Gruyere Potato Bake Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1. In a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper. Repeat layers. Drizzle broth over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 281 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Gruyere Potato Bake
"Next time I will add some thinly sliced sweet onions such as Vidalias as a middle layer."